Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My five favorite Le Creuset Dutch Oven Recipes


!±8± My five favorite Le Creuset Dutch Oven Recipes

My pan is one of my most valuable assets in the kitchen. I use it all year long, slightly longer in the colder months. I'm preparing my casserole dish with soups, stews, risottos, and even bread. Of all the pots in the kitchen, which is what I use almost every day. I have several Dutch ovens (with different sizes, colors and manufacturers) and I recently purchased a new Le Creuset Dutch oven (7-1/4 liters) and I have several dishes so far. Here is a list of my top 5 Le Creuset DutchOven dishes. All of these dishes require slow cooking over a medium low heat. Here they are:

1 The no-knead bread: I am absolutely thrilled with this recipe for bread. It 'very easy to make and receive a loaf of bread with a crispy crust light. This is a hands-off recipe so your kitchen does not get messy later. Simply mix 3 cups all-purpose or wheat flour, yeast a few moments, salt and warm water (1 ½ cup). The mix and let it sit for a while '(12 to 18 hours). Whenthe resting place of dust with flour and fold the ends toward the center of the dough, let it sit for an hour and then place in casserole in the oven before you bake at 450 F for 30 minutes with heating the lid, and then uncover and bake for another 15 or 30 minutes. And here is your freshly baked bread.

2 soup: The soup or vegetable is one of my favorite meals easy. This is a great all year because the court, depending on the freshVegetables on the local market, you can have a winter or summer vegetable soup. I have in my soup summer fresh carrots, peas, tomatoes, corn, spinach, green beans and cauliflower. My change in winter is difficult. I still use carrots, potatoes, beans, celery, leeks or cabbage. Although I sometimes prefer fresh vegetables to frozen. The soup is great if you follow a diet, because it is low in calories. Add a little olive oil if the soup is cookedsome additional flavor.

3 Stuffed Artichokes: This is a great summer dish, and is an excellent appetizer. This is a very simple recipe, just a cup of bread crumbs (not fresh but dry), chopped garlic and parsley, olive oil, parmesan cheese and mix. Stuff the artichokes with the mixture. Before this section of the artichoke is pointed tips of the leaves and stems. Place the artichokes filled in saucepan and add enough water to cover the artichokes in the middle. This reciperequires a higher level of heat at the beginning, before bringing cooking artichokes, lower the heat and cook for 1 hour. I use the same mixture for filling and tomatoes (the tomatoes in only half, remove seeds and add the filling).

4 soup of lentils and beans: This is a great winter dish to warm on cold days. This is one of my favorite soups. You only need to cook the lentils and beans with smoked meat and celery. You can create a whole potato and the densityCarrots more flavor (and color). Season with salt and pepper. With chopped parsley and sprinkle over, and if you can and add the olive oil. Dutch ovens are ideal for making the lentil soup, because it means or low temperatures, the use of lenses to avoid boiling.

Spinach Risotto 5: This is definitely one of my absolute favorite. I usually do with fresh spinach, but you can use the frozen as well. I use the following ingredients: butter, bacon,Onion, garlic, arborio rice, spinach, Parmesan, white wine and chicken broth. They heat the butter and fry the onions 1 / cup chopped. When the onions are golden, add 1 / 4 pound bacon, fry for a while '(without burning) and add a cup of rice. Then add the wine, let it evaporate, then add to taste 1 / 4 chopped fresh spinach and chicken stock, salt and pepper. In the end, add the Parmesan cheese. You can sprinkle the cheese a little more for the risotto served.


My five favorite Le Creuset Dutch Oven Recipes

Husqvarna Chain Saw Bars Save Comb Honey Coupon




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links